Friday, June 1, 2012

air jordan womens I sat in the chair and the big boss

Huang Jiahao feel that they are rational.
My face suddenly changed, and silence Huang Jiahao words touched my heart,majestic baseball jerseys, let me remind himself that he had a big house and realized I could only pick up the bottle, just keep drinking a.
The big house I once had, but I'd rather he did not. No matter what the true feelings of most important, two people together, affectionate drink are full! The drinks are forget.
Have been very good mood today, Huang Jiahao such a practice, this wine I drink depressed simply do not drink, get up and leave the powder to read, back to the dorm and fell down asleep, I do not want to make their own mind and then activities.
Morning alarm clock is so loud compared to the past in the underworld to sleep whenever he woke up the day really sad a lot, but I have been accustomed to hurry to get up, wash, simple to eat breakfast drive to work.
Just walked into his office, the talk of the town took to come to a table, the table is the bonus of the members of the group this month to the end of the Access to Information, though not on my watch, but the bonus batch.
When I leave the underworld, under their own name about 20 million in cash. One million remain in the Gun Club; seven million to a large mine and flew over the sea, so that they can wash the bottom to do legitimate business. I left three million for a rainy day, at least not to their own lives too embarrassing.
So for the anti-triad group of colleagues, my economic situation is much better, can not they spend money, as much as possible do not they spend money they work all day carrying life is not easy to earn a hard-earned money, unlike me,air jordan womens, those who The money had little brothers honor or do business to earn.
Guo police how come? I sat in the chair and the big boss, heard outside The sudden noise noise, could not help shaking his head sighing. Guo shallow lip how again? Where to provoke her?

No comments:

Post a Comment