Tuesday, June 12, 2012

livestrong air max 2011 I took the ice cream go back

A novel band lying on the bed and began to read, this basement is really suitable for sleeping, the light is dim air is not how circulation is very hypnotic effect, no one will I am a little sleepy.
Several times I almost fell asleep, I can always feel not at ease, so with sleepiness hit and then leave,nike air max kids, about one hour Fanzhe sit up, he took out the electric stove burning a pot of water.
Fan Zhe led me to a small restaurant not far from the residence, into the restaurant Fanzhe the recipe and gave it to me,livestrong air max 2011, then a point. The meal I'd eat quite fragrant, foot the bill for the right to compete for pay and Fanzhe almost did not fight this phenomenon before in my body is very rare, but today I think Fanzhe has been very good friend. do not want him to spend money, and finally I still had not grabbed him, this kid money stuffed waiter pocket, fun really a lot, but I have never played, how can so much money, we to work, to enjoy things even think. Out of the hotel, I closely followed in the Fanzhe behind, we stopped at a bus stop, hanging above the long list of stop, The patted Fanzhe.
a good point on that! I took the ice cream go back, just a U-turn Fanzhe from far away at me and shouted: I like to run directed at the bus stop there in one hand and an ice cream your life

No comments:

Post a Comment